The Mummy MOT training is A MUST for all physiotherapists, who (or are looking to) specialise in working with new mums and Post-Natal women’s health.
- Do you work in private practice?
- Do you want to provide the best Post-Natal screening and assessment for new mums?
- Do you want to provide mums with a restorative Post-Natal programme to avoid long-term health complaints?
- Do you want to provide a structured and progressive solution for Diastasis Recovery?
- Do you want to educate and provide practical solutions for POP and UIC?
- Do you want to create on-going exercise solutions/classes for new mums within your practice or provide remote exercise programmes?
- Do you want to help mums return to a good sex life with their partners?
- Do you want to learn new ‘Functional Exercise’ protocols for new mums that take them all the way from the Physio scenario to a return to ‘sport’?
What does the Mummy MOT Training Course include?
The intensive 2-day course creates specialist Post-Natal Physiotherapists, licensed to operate the Mummy MOT health-check in the UK.
Mummy MOT course includes specific training on:
- Assessment of Diastasis Recti and Pelvic Floor
- Internal Examination of the Pelvic Floor
- Pelvic Alignment
- Post-Natal Muscular Skeletal Evaluation
- A range of Restorative Exercises
- Progression of Restorative Exercises to the ‘Fitness/Sport’ scenario
- Creation of ongoing 1-1 or Small Group Fitness Offerings within the Physiotherapy setting
What will the Mummy MOT do for you & your business?
The Mummy MOT will provide physios with:
- The opportunity to provide cutting edge and top level clinical Post-Natal care for women.
- The opportunity to provide cutting edge and top level Post Natal Functional Exercise as a progression from the Physiotherapy scenario for their female clients.
- The potential to expand your business by offering the Mummy MOT package and both 1-1 and small group fitness packages thereafter.
- Certification will also include a listing on the Mummy MOT Register which will be promoted throughout social media channels.