A COMPREHENSIVE POST-NATAL CHECK UP
(no matter how long ago you gave birth)
Available throughout the UK, Ireland & Overseas
Our mission is to look after you and your body so you can look after your baby.
We have specially trained physiotherapist practitioners throughout the UK & Ireland, as well as some overseas, so there is sure to be a Mummy MOT Practitioner near you.
Mums need to bend, squat and lift so we provide clinical post-natal care and functional exercises for female clients following birth (no matter how long ago)
A 1-hour Assessment
- Full postural screen
- Pelvic floor muscle assessment
- Abdominal muscle exam to check for any seperation
- Screening for any bladder, bowel or sexual dysfunction
- Education and advice on safe baby-care activities such as lifting your baby or pushing a buggy
- Bespoke rehabilitation programme with your goals and lifestyle factors in mind
- Written report the findings of your assessment
Find a Physiotherapist Practitioner Near You
Who Needs a Mummy MOT®?
It’s recommended that women have an initial assessment after their 6-8 week GP check, but we also treat women who gave birth years ago that may still have a tummy gap or related pelvic floor issues.
I am now working on an intensive post natal programme with Maria and my back pain has gone and tummy gap slowly improving. “