The Mummy MOT® training is A MUST for all physiotherapists, who specialise in working with new mums and Post-Natal women’s health.
Do you work in private practice and want to:
- provide the best Post-Natal screening and assessment for new mums?
- provide mums with a restorative Post-Natal programme to avoid long-term health complaints?
- provide a structured and progressive solution for Diastasis Recovery?
- educate and provide practical solutions for POP and UIC?
- create on-going exercise solutions/classes for new mums within your practice or provide remote exercise programmes?
- help mums return to a good sex life with their partners?
- learn new ‘Functional Exercise’ protocols for new mums that take them all the way from the Physio scenario to a return to ‘sport’?
IF YOU SAID “YES” TO ALL THE ABOVE THEN YOU NEED TO BECOME A MUMMY MOT® PRACTITIONER
The cost of training is £347
All training will take place at Chelsea & Westminster.
In the event that you later cancel your place, you will be funded in accordance with the following terms:
- More than 90days before event: Refund less £47 admin fee
- More than 30 days before event: 75% refund
- More than 14days before event: 50% refund
- Less than 14 days before event: No refund given